PLEASE GIVE YOUR CONSENT
Due to conducting business with you or your company, Dermafrica has your personal information on record. This includes information such as your telephone number, postal/physical address and e-mail address.
1. respond to any query or comment received from you;
2. inform you of new services;
3. enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of services;
4. for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
5. generally to improve your experience with us.
We will share your personal information:
1. in order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company;
2. in order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and
3. with employees and/or third parties who assist us in providing services to you and thus require your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service. We will ensure that all such employees and third party service providers, having access to your personal information, are bound by confidentiality agreements.
In accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), we process personal information where:
1. it is necessary to carry out actions for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
2. the processing complies with an obligation imposed by law on the business;
3. the processing protects a legitimate interest of the data subject;
4. the processing is necessary for the proper performance of a public law duty by the business; or
5. the processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of the business or of a third party to whom the information is supplied.
We require your consent on the below POPIA Form in order for us to continue sending communication to you.
APPLICATION FOR THE CONSENT OF A DATA SUBJECT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING IN TERMS OF SECTION 69(2) OF THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT, 2013 (ACT NO. 4 OF 2013)
REGULATIONS RELATING TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, 2018 [REGULATION 6]